“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.” (Jeremiah 1:5)
THIS LITTLE LIFE is an opportunity to share your own story of how valuable, beautiful and significant life is, from the moment it takes up lodging in the womb to the last breath.
Life has been defaced, devalued, dehumanised and it’s through real-life stories that we can change this culture. Please consider sharing the complexities and revelations of your own journey. There are no hard and fast rules regarding what stories I will publish. Perhaps you could ask yourself:
Does my story demonstrate the innate value of life? Could it help others?
I think we often underestimate just how powerful our stories are. Here are some THIS LITTLE LIFE stories that have impacted people already:
1. Reuben lived 55 minutes beyond the womb – his mum Kristy shares…
2. Chercara would not have her two boys if she had listened to medical advice…
3. My own experience of miscarriage…
4. In a frank Q&A, Sandra describes her heart-breaking abortion experience as “like going to the dentist”.
5. Rebecca Fogarty (once cancer mum and now also mum to newborn Jesse) shares how she tackled the tough ‘why?’ questions: “Why did Leo die? Why do bad things happen? If he loves me, why didn’t God give me what I wanted?”
More to come – perhaps your story should be here too! Not so good at getting the words out of your head and into a cohesive read? That’s where I can help. Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll find a way together.
“You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.” (Genesis 50:20)